Friday, October 12, 2012

Kristen Stewart feels her personal life miserable


Kristen Stewart feels her personal life miserable


Los Angeles - Kristen Stewart is one of the high paid young actress who has popularity. But who would have thought, Stewart admitted she was unhappy with her life.

Stewart in question-and-answer session at Marie Claire magazine. When asked what makes her  happy, Robert Pattinson's lover replied:

"I suffered. I'm not sure if I'm happy when I'm comfortable when having a material or push myself out of bounds," said Stewart, as quoted TheSun.


"There are different versions of happiness., And I really appreciate both," Stewart said .

Stewart then asked when she did not become a Hollywood actress known what to do. And Panic Room movie star said she wanted to go back to school.

"I'll probably go back to school, a lot of reading and figuring out what to do."

Stewart also revealed that the role she plays Bella Swan, was very far from being original.

"I've always wanted Bella to be a simple, yet cooler than everyone else. We both wear a lot of casual clothes. Actual style but he was very far from me,"

"After I played a stripper in the film Welcome to the Rileys, I certainly do not wear enough clothes. Then I looked back and thought, 'That's not me." But it was fun, "she said